Organization name: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Fresher/Exp : 1-2 Years
Reference no: IRC2069550
Eligibility criteria : Any Graduate/PG
Job profiles: Associate/Senior Associate
Salary : As Per The Industry
Organization website: www.oracle.com
Details of job information:
Welcome to Jobsadda( Oracle Job Openings in Bangalore for Associates 2013), here you can search latest job openings like private job openings, government recruitment notification and etc. Oracle is hiring Associates and Senior Associates in Bangalore India. Any Graduates and post graduates are eligible for job openings in Bangalore. Associate and Senior Associate job openings in Bangalore India. Applicants should have 1 – 2 years of related experience for oracle India careers. Candidates should have good Communication & Comprehension Skills for Oracle job opportunities. Should have Analytical skills, Interpersonal skills for Oracle jobs. Candidates will be responsible for receives detailed instructions for new assignments for Associates jobs. Desired candidates should have Reading, writing and arithmetic skills for job openings in Bangalore. Candidates are should have good working knowledge in Spreadsheet applications for Oracle job openings in Bangalore.Applican should have ability to deviate from standard practice is needed for Associate job openings. Required skills are mentioned below for fresher jobs.For more details we can search Oracle careers in the following website www.oracle.com and work location for Associate and Senior Associate jobs in Bangalore. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this position through given apply link below.Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. Oracle India Private Limited is a good company it is good job opportunity for applicants as a employee in Oracle Careers 2013.
- Candidates should have good Communication & Comprehension Skills.
- Applicants should have Analytical skills, Interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should have ability willingness to work in Global time zones.
- deviation from standard practice is needed.
- Applicant responsible for receives detailed instructions for new assignments.
- Should have Reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- Familiarity with spreadsheet applications.
- Candidates should have 1 – 2 years of related experience.
How to Apply for this job: