Organization name: Adobe India
Fresher/Exp: Freshers / Exp
Eligibility criteria: BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech, MS
Job profiles: Technical Staff / Computer Scientist
Salary: As Per Industry
Organization website: www.adobeindia.com
Work Location: Noida
Details of job information:
Welcome to Jobsadda. Here you can search latest jobs. Adobe India Recruits for Technical Staff / Computer Scientist jobs in Noida 2013. We use engineers at all levels (entry level to senior positions) for Adobe Marketing Cloud technology team. There are mainly two types of roles. Adobe India jobs 2013 as part of the Adobe Cloud Marketing team, you work on issues such as Building the next generation of cloud-based rich media management system in the treatment Exabyte storage. Design and scale cloud image and video processing systems for building for Technical staff jobs in Adobe India. Analysis of large data and machine learning algorithms to predict user behavior based on thousands of variables for Computer Scientist jobs in Adobe India. Developing algorithms to crawl, analyze, classify and curator scale web data – processing millions of web pages and extract interesting pieces of information for Fresher jobs in Adobe India. Development of algorithms and systems for content explored and developed to build the next generation of e-commerce search engine for Adobe India Recruitment in Noida. Design and construction of systems to manage more than one billion social conversation. Develop algorithms to learn and predict the social sentiment on the basis of this discussion. Technical staff / Computer Scientist jobs in Adobe India 2013.
Front End/ Client Side – Requirements
- BTech / MS in Computer Science or related field or experience extensive software development
- Good understanding of the HTML5 and CSS3 techniques and design principles and proven experience in building world-class, consumer web application interfaces.
- Working knowledge of Git, Jira and Maven.
- Experience with Content Management System (CMS) is preferred.
- BTech / MS in Computer Science or related field or extensive experience in software development
- Must have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of the architecture, design and performance.
- Develop high availability and high traffic systems and REST services 24×7 with minimal downtime, load balancing, failure detection and failover options.
Additional details of the job:
- Understanding and experience in the J/S frameworks like Backbone.js, Underscore.js, JQuery among others.
- Grounding in the Fluid UI design skills utilizing CSS and grasp of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Understanding of the UI designs principles and best practices for different screen sizes for Mobile devices
- Agile Web application development and usage of the frameworks like Jasmine and/or Selenium
- Comfortable with machine learning, data mining, information retrieval, discrete algorithms.
- Working knowledge of Git, JIRA and Maven
- Familiarity with OSGi, Sling based web app development, J2EE
- Experience with Solr, Hadoop, Lucene, large scale data processing hosted in Amazon AWS (specifically S3, EC2, EBS) is a plus.
How to Apply for this job: